Now that you have created, and fully updated your profile on our new site, we want to make sure you are aware of our new recruitment process for sponsorship opportunities. The process has been improved and recruitment will be handled a little differently this year.
Steps you can take to ensure you are considered for an opportunity:
Make sure your profile is 100% complete
- We will only be recruiting from the ambassadors who have fully completed profiles (100% completion score)
- If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep an eye out for email(s) regarding upcoming opportunities
- Recruitment opportunities will no longer be publicly posted on the website
- We will email you alerts about relevant opportunities in your area
- Opportunities are not being sent out to every ambassador; instead they are being targeted to those who specifically match the sponsor’s criteria and program parameters (which vary with each program). There will be a pre-screening process before any opportunities are announced.
- Please be sure to add the above email address as a verified sender to your email account(s); you don’t want our invitations to end up in a spam folder!
- We will share upcoming opportunity announcements on Facebook to keep you updated on what teams are launching, but unless you receive an email invitation to that opportunity, it will not be available to you in your Ambassador account.
If you receive an email about an opportunity
- Login to your profile at www.activeambassadors.com.
- Click on the opportunity under Your Promotions on the Welcome Page
- Fill out the additional questions and click Apply
- Save Answers will save your responses (in the event that you want to come back later and submit) but it does not submit your application to the team until you click Apply
- If you are not interested click on Not Interested so we know not to contact you about this specific opportunity anymore
- By clicking on Not interested you are opening yourself back up for future opportunities
Again, we are going to use all of the helpful information you input into your profile to align you with opportunities that best match your lifestyle, strengths and experience. You will be contacted via email when an appropriate opportunity has come available. This will help you save time and energy from submitting so many repetitive applications this season!
Please keep in mind that it is early in the year for us and we have not had the majority of our sponsorship opportunities come through yet.
If you don’t receive an invite to apply to a specific team, please don’t worry; we are working hard to build a more inclusive ambassador experience to get each of you involved in other unique ways this year! You are all talented and valued Active.com advocates and we are proud to call you an Active.com Ambassador. More to come on the exciting evolution of Active.com Ambassadors this spring, in the meantime, we thank you for your patience during this ‘transition’ and for helping us inspire the world to be more active. Together we are going to create an active movement.